Well, what a lot of action has been going on without me! New recipe sites aplenty, soup recipes in the mailbag, requests for soup recipes, soup for lunch, new old cookbooks waiting to be discussed. Recipe sites:
- The Mixing Bowl : Lee, Shelagh and the gang have worked together to produce a friendly, easy-on-the-eyes group recipe site. Stop by and say hello.
- What's cookin'? : a new group blog that seems to have already found it's voice. Too bad I happened by there after Easter, it looks like they had an entire celebration going on over there.
- the Bitchin' Kitchen : self-proclaimed recipe globe trotters.
- Saute Wednesday : for the record, a little bit of cork in the wine glass has never stopped the Soup Lady. Or even slowed her down.
- Jaz's Quick Cooking : That Jaz is a girl after my own heart. An entire April Fool's Day dinner made of Food Impostors.
Coming soon, from the mailbag, a recipe from Ava for Cream Garden Soup and a request from a reader for Cream of Cabbage Soup. Also, our next book review will be of that most delightful and practical relic of the sixties, the "I Hate To Cookbook" by Peg Bracken. I seem to remember her appearance on the Mike Douglas show touting this book. Did she just say the Mike Douglas show? Hey, if it was good enough for John and Yoko, then it should be good enough for you, too.