- I got a flu shot today.
- I had to pay the full $25.00 because I didn't know there was a "$3.00 off!" coupon.
- The "Dr." didn't wash her hands before she started handling all my stuff
- The dog bit through his leash the last time he went to the groomers.
- He what?
3. Dog Part 2
- The dog does not like the deluxe swimming pool that Sami found on a trash pile one garbage day. It's got a slide, a little town to drive cars around on, a cup holder, a hole where a sprinkler thing used to be and a little corner seat. What else could a dog want in a pool?
- Barking at his out-of-reach ball is as much as he does with it there.
- The county I live in has two dog beaches. I guess that's out as a recreation for us. which is a durned shame because there's no charge to go there. Unlike the human beaches. Did you know you can't just walk onto a beach in NJ? It's going to cost you.
- All he wants is to be powerwashed right in the face by the JETSTREAM setting on the hose nozzle.