My toenails are in a good place right now.
- They are long enough so that I can put them against the desk drawer at a 90° angle and make noises with them if I want to but not so long that they get caught on things when I walk around barefooted.
- I like to keep my toenails squared off and not too short. Ideally, corresponding toenails on each foot should be identical length.
- Right now they are flawlessly painted in Fancy Nancy #37. Over the weekend, I was having time management issues and the ends of all my toes and some of the toe sides got painted as well as the nails. I figured that was better than walking around with chipped polish.
- I always take care of my own toenails because the one time I turned them over to someone else, I ended up with 10 toenails that were filed into points.
- Sometimes I look at fully-clothed people and speculate what their toenails look like. It's never good.
- I was going to take a picture of my toenails to show how lovely they are but when I looked down, I noticed that the beauty mark from my right master toe wasn't there anymore. Disturbing.