Facts that I could assemble into a story if I had any energy left:
- I haven't worn makeup in so long, I can't find my makeup pouch.
- My husband has always told me that he thinks I look better without makeup on than with.
- There are certain things about my face that benefit from being hidden, enhanced or minimized.
- A Martini Club member told me that whenever she wears makeup, she looks older the next day.
- Maybe if the filthy TSA goons didn't steal my hand-tooled leather make-up pouch in 2007, I'd be more interested in keeping tack of the makeup in it.
- If you're not wearing makeup, you can rub your eyes any time you want to without smeary consequence.