- garlic bread
- hot dogs
- french fries
Hey! Why don't you invite me to come over? This is what I'll bring. And then I'll tell you: "This zesty cheese ring can be also made as a log."
- 1 pound shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 5 medium green onions, finely chopped (white parts only)
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch garlic salt, or to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) jar raspberry preserves
- 1 (10 ounce) package thin wheat crackers
- In a medium bowl, mix together the Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, green onion, cayenne pepper, and garlic salt until well blended.
- Coat a ring shaped gelatin mold generously with cooking spray.
- Spoon the cheese mixture into the mold, cover, and chill for 2 to 3 hours to set.
- Unmold onto a serving plate, and pour raspberry preserves into the center.
- Arrange wheat crackers around the outside of the ring.
People like what I cook. Want to know why? Because I never use less than one full teaspoon of anything no matter what. I laugh at a pinch! Might as well just stay in bed.