Do not be so naive as to think that it's a coincidence that I consistently end up with the most folded-over nacho chips from the basket. You agree, of course, that the rule for nacho chips is the same as for potato chips: the fold-overs are the best ones.
This is how I do it:
- lock in on location of folded chips in communal basket
- make a big noise over the deliciousness of the hot wings
- stick clean bread plates in front of your dinner partners
- lift up basket of hot wings and tilt it in the direction of those with a clean bread plate
- smile heartily and say "Have one!"
- grab folded chips while others are distracted
It's not a complicated plan but there are time when simplicity is the best route. Success rate: 100%
I know - surprise ending, right? I said I would be blogging about the chicken wings that I had for supper but I decided to change it up. That is how to keep a readership engaged.