People who are smarter than me think that there's no way Hillary can pull it off in Denver, but I remain hopeful. And Canada agrees with me. Or at least the part of Canada that wrote this article:
The signs are all there and this article recounts the most obvious ones:
- Camp Clinton convinced Camp Obama to help liquidate her campaign debts.
- Camp Clinton convinced Camp Obama to call for Florida and Michigan voters to be counted.
- Camp Clinton convinces Camp Obama to agree to a floor vote at the convention when all the cameras will be rolling.
- Camp Clinton removes Obama supporter John Edwards from the equation, along with his scheduled convention speaking spot.
- Barockstar tanks on national TV only days before the convention and his campaign staff is sent out to do damage control, leaving the super-delegates gasping in a holy crap moment.
- Meanwhile, Camp Clinton is mobilizing millions of NObama minions and staging a convention coup in which Hillary can ride in on silver steed to save the party from complete implosion on an international stage…
Read the whole article here - I especially like this imagery: Ship Obama is taking on water faster than the spin machine can bail.
Don't you think it's amusing that Hillz is flashing signals to her horde of grannies, getting them all churned up so that they're ready when she makes her move? I thought that I was just an interested bystander, enjoying the disarray in the Dem party but it occurs to me now that I might,in fact, be a PUMA.
I'M READY, HILLARY!
* title inspired by one of my pet (what's the word for opposite of peeve?) the "White Chick and Gang Signs" video on YouTube. This is my strategy for combatting the jerks on the Parkway - I flash a sign, usually that W thing for West coast, and make the trout pout facial expression - to make them think that there will be retibution for their stupid and annoying driving. It's far more satisfying than flipping the bird.