It's been a busy week.List of accomplishments:
- chewed the bottom rung of a kitchen chair
- visited the vet: underweight but worm-free
- went to Holmdel Park; frolicked freely
- chewed chunk of drywall out of kitchen wall
- had two baths
- visiting rock star status conferred during day-trip to my office
Here he is in the most frequently-assumed pose. We call this one Watch Me Turn Away While You Try To Focus. You can clearly see that he's a true red-head. His head and ears have a distinctly red undercoat which will become more prominent as time goes on, but his back is pure black. It's just as if I meant to take a photo from this aspect, isn't it?
When we were at the vet this week, I asked him if he thought the dog had excessive ear wax. He said "No, not excessive...it just seems that way because his ears are so big"
We have given up trying to keep him off of this perch. We moved it away from the banister so he can't go over the side of the raised deck, but he just likes to sit there and survey his domain.
WOMAN, I AM BEGGING YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE WHEN I'M CHEWING ON MY RAWHIDE