1. I peeked over the counter in the bank this morning and saw a coin tray that had a bunch of 50c pieces in it. I can't remember the last time I saw one of those in circulation.
2. Things have reached the point where I have no desire for anymore stuff. I really have everything I need.
3. That doesn't mean that I don't still yearn for a pashmina shawl, because I do.
4. I decorated my little work space thusly: I bought 10" tall white gift bags and stuffed each one with a different color tissue paper. Then I put curl-tie ribbon dangling down from one handle and hung them from the ceiling by the other handle. They twist around when the heat blows and look real purty.
5. With age comes wisdom and experience has taught me that it was very foolish to become attached to the fish in the aquarium in the reception area at work. Fish come and fish go.
6. Using the dryer to dewrinkle your clothing selection in the morning might not be more economical than heating up the iron, but is sure is faster.
7. I stand by my assertion that restaurant soup is made from yesterday's leftovers and ingredients that are on the verge of spoiling. No one can convince me otherwise.