Due to my insomnia,
- I have a thourough familiarity of the MaryKay Letourneau / Villi Fualaau wedding details. The Insider comes on here at 3am and they have the exclusive information and photos.
- I know when Dave gets up and goes back to bed. Well, not really - I always close the IM window first and conk out.
- I am starting to recognize the early morning traffic patterns on the approach to the Lincoln Tunnel. Thank you, Channel 2 news!
- I can track Ameircan consumer culture by observing the cable-channel saturation of infomercials. Ronco Six-Star Cutlery set is down; Sharper Image Ionic Breeze is up. What could it mean?
- I know that Elimi-a-date is a much meaner show than BlindDate, but BlindDate is more interesting.
- I can listen to the birds when they start start chirping at 4:40am.
- I am afraid of the Trinity Broadcasting Network - these people are just nutty. An interesting excerpt from their own website refers to " Tammy Faye Bakker's silly mode of dress, outlandish make-up and self-indulgence" and yet, they've got Jan Crouch.
- I am wide awake until about 5:30 am, which gives me just enough time to fall alseep and be late for work.
- When I was in Nashville, my roomate had the odd habit of shutting off the tv and laying down in the dark, and I was forced to do so as well. I did sleep through the night but my days were ruined worrying if there is such a thing as too much sleep.