- Perhaps I was too hasty in condemning the males of Wilkes-Barre. This morning I was bumbling my way out the front door with 2 brown bags of newspapers and a jug from Fab when the guy from the recycling truck came right up the steps and took them from my hands, all the while complimenting the dog and making small talk. That was nice.
- Inspired by my recent boldness in sorting my business email, I went thru all of my blog email accounts with the idea that I would do the same thing, but I got bogged down reading old correspondence. You people rock. I am reluctant to get rid of a single letter except the one from the dope who criticized me for cutting down the big pines in my front yard. My correspondence back to her read, in total: "You're an idiot." but it bounced back because she left a fake address.
- I have one toenail that grows at a much faster rate than the other ones. (this is a recent development - could it be a sign of global warming?) This throws off my entire foot grooming schedule because I don't see the point of addressing just one toe. I usually end up trimming them all even though 9 of them don't need it. It's on the middle toe of my right foot. Does this happen to anyone else?
- Vertical blinds - yes or no?
- In a develpoment that alarms even me, I let the domain name lapse for The Soup. Because I'm busy. And I don't even care anyway.